Saturday, September 1, 2012

Cool Stuff For September

Here are a few things that I found just plain cool... Enjoy!


stamp rug! too funny :)
I wouldn't buy this rug, but I thought this was pretty fun.  
Love the Union Jack pillow though.  I'd buy that in no time.

This window.
I immediately feel serene when I see that big window.  I'm wondering what would my daily mood be like if I lived here?!?  (although I'd have to change the furniture :))

Photograph by Ashley Capp
What a fun place to have breakfast every morning!
I love it when a room is playful without being childish, if yaknowhwhatimean.


The Munich
This drink is apparently called "The Munich", although I have never seen it there...
looks yummy though!

.

No need to explain, right?

Wine bottles, chalkboard paint
Chalkboard paint...the possibilities are truly endless.
What a fun way to disguise the wine for a tasting party!

Happy September!


6 comments:

carolyn bradford said...

Great images! Loved the one with no explanation!! Who wouldn't? Thanks for sharing! Have a wonderful weekend!

Splendid Sass said...

Love these images, Barbara! The chalkboard painted bottles and the first image is my favorite.
Have a great weekend.
Teresa
xoxo

michele said...

i am also wondering how i would feel about living with that floor to ceiling window wall. i think it would be interesting, but i bet i could never put down the windex!

happy september, pretty lady.

michele

Splendid Market said...

I always love seeing new uses for chalkboard paint, the wine tasting bottles is a great one. I hope you are having a great weekend. Ebh

Taylor Greenwalt said...

Love the idea of painting bottles with chalkboard paint. Have a great weekend!

Test said...

love the queen's stamps rug!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...