Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Today I'm loving...

...these beautiful faux bamboo/cane chairs.  I would love to have a pair like these in glossy black to be used in all types of settings - the possibilities are endless!  Here are a few beautiful shots of these chairs that I think are just fab.

{Wisteria}

{Wisteria}
I love how they blend so well with ethnic or (of course) Asian looks.

 A fun, funky version for a first apartment!

{JK Place Hotel}
 I love it as a great desk chair too!

{Wisteria}
Around the family eating area in a kitchen...a little formal and a little casual...perfect.

Change it up with fun fabrics or a cool pillow for a unique version of your very own.

This is of course not a bamboo chair but it would be a more elegant version.


{eBay}
 I found these on eBay and I think they'd make a great DIY with some fresh fabric.

Another great desk option, or also as a dressing table chair. 
And how cool are those zebra curtains?!?

I would replace the more formal chairs here with the bamboo for a nice mix.

I'd like to use that black and white fabric in a room like this but on the caned bamboo chairs instead...maybe even painted a matte gold to pick up on the other accents.

What do you think of these ideas? 
How would you use a pair of these chairs?

4 comments:

Heather @ Satisfying Spaces said...

I love the bamboo chairs as well. I have seen some of Wisteria's chairs at their outlet but, don't have anywhere to put them. I would love to have them in a sitting area by a window.

Hamptontoes said...

I adore chinoserie inspired chairs and cane chairs too! You are right, they are timeless anc chic all at once. I have a pair of bamboo chairs in our Hamptons home, but would love a pair of cane chairs in the master bedroom of our other home. Great post

Design Elements said...

really timeless chairs! loevly greetings

designchic said...

Adore the cane chairs...perfect in so many spaces!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...